Remote Appearances. Simplified.
Use Live Chat to schedule or cancel your next appearance.
Assistance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As Judges, Administrators, Staff, Attorneys and the Public have questions, here are several incremental safety and access actions courts may consider:
- CourtCall can implement a remote appearance program in hours in virtually any court
- CourtCall can immediately expand the types of matters (civil, family, probate, criminal) and the types of hearings (status conferences, motions, etc.) in existing Participating Courts
- CourtCall can record proceedings or facilitate a court reporter's telephonic participation when a record is required
- CourtCall can provide Broadcasting and Public Access lines
- Should a full or partial closure of one or more court locations become necessary, CourtCall can implement a process to enable all courtroom staff, Judges, attorneys and members of the public to appear remotely
- CourtCall can assist in publicizing the addition or expansion of remote appearances via online and email outreach
- CourtCall's affiliation with coParenter can help your community reduce backlogs for Family Law Matters.
As courts are allowing more remote appearances and shortening the related scheduling deadlines in response to the COVID-19 crisis, CourtCall is waiving all late fees in all participating courts in the United States and Canada for all CourtCall Appearances through December 31, 2020.
For information about fee adjustments during this crisis, click here.