Conceived and implemented by practicing attorneys, CourtCall created the proprietary Remote Appearance Platform to develop a user-friendly system that is based upon what actually happens in the Courtroom. The Remote Appearance Platform can be customized by each Court and each Judge based on the preferences for conducting remote Court Appearances.
The Court conducts its regular business, with seamless access to CourtCall’s Remote Appearance Platform. CourtCall provides all program administration, installation of a state-of-the-art full-duplex speakerphone, provision of a webcam if necessary, supplies, promotion and lawyer education.
How CourtCall Benefits Judges and Court Staff
- No cost, no contracts and no risk
- Reduces the cost of litigation
- Less crowded courtrooms and increased security
- More efficient case flow
- Increases public access
- Connects all relevant parties, regardless of their locations
- “Privacy” and “Open Court” services available
- More efficient courtroom logistics; eliminates work for busy Court Staff
CourtCall Offers Two Service Programs
Using either or both programs and either audio or video, CourtCall tailors the system for each Judge. Not all Judges in a Court are required to join the service.
The “Open Court” program which simulates the actual Courtroom experience where all who are present hear the proceedings.