Appearing in Court remotely saves significant dollars for attorneys and their clients. This is made possible by CourtCall’s simple remote participant fee model structure, which may vary per Court.
- No subscription required – attorneys only pay when using the service
- Remote participants fees vary per Court. View the Participating Courts List to see pricing.
- Remote video appearance is an add-on feature. There is a $10 fee to appear by video, in addition to the standard audio service pricing.
- For Bankruptcy and Alternative Dispute Resolution Services, the fee for each remote participant is $45 for the first 45 minutes and $12.50 for each 15 minute increment thereafter
- There is no cost to the Courts
- Legal firms can choose to have a debit account registered with CourtCall, in which multiple attorneys have their own profiles
- Gavelytics™ Judge Reports: $200 per report, no subscription required