CourtCall remains available to assist new courts, government agencies and justice partners.
More information about court closures, restrictions and other pertinent matters is available here.
Fully remote Family Law Services with coParenter. Reduce backlog, reduce cost, and improve outcomes for families. Click here to learn more.
Assistance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As Judges, Administrators, Staff, Attorneys and the Public have questions, here are several incremental safety and access actions courts may consider:
- CourtCall can implement a fully or partially remote appearance program in hours in virtually any court
- CourtCall can immediately expand the types of matters (civil, family, probate, criminal) and the types of hearings (status conferences, motions, etc.) in existing Participating Courts
- CourtCall can provide live broadcasting and telephonic public access
- CourtCall can record proceedings or facilitate a court reporter’s telephonic participation when a record is required
- Should a full or partial closure of one or more court locations become necessary, CourtCall can implement a process to enable all courtroom staff, Judges, attorneys and members of the public to appear remotely
- CourtCall can assist in publicizing the addition or expansion of remote appearances via online and email outreach