COVID-19 Updates (March 27, 2020)
CourtCall is fully operational, serving all CourtCall courts, attorneys, justice partners and the public across California and around the world.
CourtCall's Los Angeles-based staff is working remotely, supported by additional staff and operational redundancies across the United States.
If possible, please verify with the court that your hearing is still proceeding as scheduled before contacting CourtCall.
Please use online scheduling if possible. To schedule by email or for other inquiries, click here.
CourtCall remains available to assist new courts, government agencies and justice partners.
Interested parties should email CourtAndGovService@CourtCall.com.
More information about court closures, restrictions and other pertinent matters is available here.
Assistance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As Judges, Administrators, Staff, Attorneys and the Public have questions, here are several incremental safety and access actions courts may consider:
- CourtCall can implement a remote appearance program in hours in virtually any court
- CourtCall can immediately expand the types of matters (civil, family, probate, criminal) and the types of hearings (status conferences, motions, etc.) in existing Participating Courts
- CourtCall can record proceedings or facilitate a court reporter’s telephonic participation when a record is required
- Should a full or partial closure of one or more court locations become necessary, CourtCall can implement a process to enable all courtroom staff, Judges, attorneys and members of the public to appear remotely
- CourtCall can assist in publicizing the addition or expansion of remote appearances via online and email outreach