How CourtCall Benefits Collaborative Justice Courts
The CourtCall Remote Appearance platform assists the court and justice system stakeholders improve the efficiency in Collaborative Justice Courts by:
- Enabling the appearance of participants in remote treatment facilities thereby enhancing consumer care and avoiding treatment disruptions.
- Facilitating the team decision making process be permitting remote team member participation.
- Improving program compliance via regular monitoring.
- Eliminating or reducing the need for transport; reducing distance barriers and travel and transport risks.
- Promoting an integrated, collaborative approach to assessment, support, continued judicial and court monitoring and community reintegration.
- Reducing costs related to staff and physician.
- Increasing safety and security at courthouses.
- Improving case flow and increasing the availability and flexibility for scheduling appearances.
- Customizing the program to meet the needs of each individual court and judge.
- Maintaining a confidential, efficient, reliable, well-structured and easy to use program.
All that is needed is: A full-duplex speakerphone, computer or laptop with a webcam and a 1.5 mbps internet connection.